P A Hollingworth & Co Ltd, are electrical contractors in Kent, a privately-owned business providing reliable and prompt electrical services to residential and commercial customers throughout Kent, London and the South East.
The business was first established in 1979 and later formed as a limited company in 1999 by Directors Peter Hollingworth and Peter Hunnisett. In recent years the next generation of the family has entered the business ensuring our level of dedication and commitment to providing excellent customer service lives on.
As a company, we work extremely hard to provide a professional and up to date service. Our qualified electricians continually update their skills and knowledge and an apprentice programme ensures we meet the growing needs of both our residential and our commercial clients. Our electrical services are fully certified, as PA Hollingworth and Co. are NICEIC Approved and Residential Contractors.
Why Choose PA Hollingworth & Co:
- Privately-run company
- Professional Managers & Supervisors
- Professional estimators
- NICEIC approved electricians
- Friendly, fully staffed office
- Free quotations
- Professional, reliable and honest
- Competitive pricing
- Qualified & knowledgeable staff
- Experienced in the application of passive fire prevention products
Our Certifications & Affiliations:
- DBS-checked Staff
- SMAS Worksafe contractor
- NICEIC Dometic Installer
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- Envirograf Accredited Installer
- Accredited with Joint Industry Board
- City & Guilds Qualified
- Full ECS Card Compliance
- Asbestos Awareness
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Delta Membranes Accredited Installer
- NHBC Registered Builder
- Construction Line Verified Member
- FENSA Registered Company
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
We Offer Electrical Services to the Following Areas:
Our electrical services are available throughout East Kent, including Dover & Whitfield, Deal & Walmer, Sandwich & Eastry, Canterbury & Sturry, Thanet, Margate, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Whitstable & Herne Bay, Faversham, Ashford, Folkestone, Hythe, Sandgate and all of West Kent.