Why work for P A Hollingworth & Co Ltd?
P.A. Hollingworth & Co is a family run company which started in construction in Kent in 1979. We prefer to directly employ our staff, so that we can ensure our reputation for high-quality finishes is maintained. As such you won’t have to worry about self-assessment tax forms, we provide PPE, we provide transport from the Deal area and pay you weekly straight into your bank. We also only work in the Kent area. We are lucky enough to win contracts local to our offices and where our staff live. So most days you will leave home at 7.30am and be back home by 5pm. As with all staff directly employed, we also pay into your pension along with your contribution.
So if you have a passion for your trade, get a kick out of a job well done to a high standard, and have a good work ethic – reliable, loyal, professional, productive – then please read on.
Rate per hour: According to experience
Duties and Responsibilities: This role requires the person to be a self-sufficient electrician who can manage their time; making it an ideal role for a tradesman with experience looking for the security & benefits that come with working for a company. The role is on a PAYE basis. Benefits include 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, and a pension scheme.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully qualified City & Guilds electrician
- Can confidently carry out 1st & 2nd fix electrics to residential properties (mainly)
- Experience of commercial and industrial electrics desirable
- A good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- Previous experience & friendly disposition in liaising with clients on a one to one basis
- Able to read drawings/plans Organisation and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude An eye for detail
- Reliability and tidiness is essential
- A full clean driving licence
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com detailing your contact details, qualifications and your work history to date.